Monday 15 October 2012

Introductions

This is my debut in the world of blogging and it aims to cover the many things that are happening in my life. Firstly about me....

I am a 40 year old bloke from Wigan. I am married to Jen and have 4 wonderful (most of the time) children, Liam (13) Natalie (10) Alex & Callum (8 year old twins). In my day job I work for Wigan & Leigh Housing. I am currently involved in developing responses to the governments Welfare Reforms.

In my spare time I am secretary of Whelley Alexandra JFC. I also coach 2 teams - the under 9s (Greens) and the u14s (Whites) and this is the bit I enjoy the most.

In the summer I am the junior coordinator at Wigan CC and coach the u15s and the u9s. I also play, very poorly, for the 3rd team n a Sunday.

Finally I suffer from a type of cancer called Myeloma which is a cancer of the bone marrow.

So this blog will cover all the above subjects, hopefully with a bit of humour.

What will hopefully come through is my passion for the various subjects and my opinions, which won't be shared by everyone.

I hope you enjoy it - either way let me know.




No comments:

Post a Comment